St. Pete Urology’s physicians and office staff are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our patient’s health and safety is our primary goal. Our team is here to serve our patient’s urologic needs and provide our services to the capacity that we are able to. We are following our state and local health department and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
We are taking our obligation to care for patients very seriously and our office is open to provide care for urologic issues to alleviate the burden on our hospitals and urgent care centers. We are following the guidance provided by local, state, and CDC recommendations.
We are also providing telemedicine for patients to decrease office visits in the appropriate situations. Please call the office if you would like a telemedicine visit.
Please arrive to your appointment alone. However, if you need another individual with you for your care, then they should be over the age of 18.
You may choose to wait in the car or outside the waiting room after you sign in and register with us. To facilitate this we will need your cell phone number to call you when the doctor is ready to see you.
Maintenance of our medical office:
- We are taking extra precautions to keep our patients and staff safe.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting each patient room before and after every patient visit.
- Desks, counters, door handles, furniture and medical equipment are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office and hand washing with soap is available in all bathrooms and patient rooms.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) screening prior to your visit:
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, please do not come to the office for your visit and call to reschedule. Also, if you are having symptoms please call your primary care physician.
- Do you have a fever, shortness of breath, cough or other respiratory illness symptoms?
- Have you traveled to geographic area with widespread coronavirus community transmission?
- Have you been on a cruise or had international travel in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with a patient diagnosed with coronavirus?
The COVID-19 Call Center is available 24/7
| 1 (866) 779-6121 | COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org