- General Surgery: University of Pennsylvania
- Urology Residency: University of Pennsylvania
- Chief Resident in Urology
- Awarded for Outstanding Technical Excellence in Urologic Surgery
- Shorecrest Preparatory School
- Pre-Med School: Georgetown University
- Summa Cum Laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Economics Degree
- Medical Degree: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- National Urology Resident Preceptorship in Adult and Pediatric Reconstructive – University of Pennsylvania
- Prosthetic Urologic Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic – University of Pennsylvania
- InterStim Sacral Neuromodulation workshop in Baltimore, Maryland
- Current Trends and Management of BPH in Philadelphia, PA
Dr Graves completed a fellowship in Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery at the Peter MacCullum Cancer Center and the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Melbourne, Australia. During his fellowship he was an invited speaker at the National Bladder and Kidney Cancer Symposium as well as the Prostate Cancer World Congress. Dr. Graves is actively involved in research and has published several papers in the fields of robotic surgery, urologic malignancies and kidney stones.
Dr Graves is an skilled and dedicated physician and surgeon. He listens carefully to his patients and works diligently to provide each of them with excellent, personalized care.
Featured in Tampa Bay News: Dr Reid Graves of St. Petersburg recently came back to St Petersburg to join St Pete Urology…Graves completed his residency at the University of Pennsylvania followed by a robotics fellowship in Melbourne, Australia. Full article here.